Sunday, January 10, 2010

Motivations

I totally spaced this one as I was writing about reasons. Motivations is why you do things for other reasons. This is also a huge part of my life as of this weekend. It is amazing to me, even though we rarely reflect on it, the little things that happen day to day that can change our level of motivation. It could be that someone promised you something if you do something, you could meet someone that shows you something is out there for you, or anything else. If it strikes you and you feel more motivated from it, then you will greatly benefit from that.
I will let you all figure out which one happened to me. Although that reason might not work out in the long run, I believe that I have been shown that there is more potential out there then I had realized. Once you meet someone, and knowing them very little, who impresses you enough to make you want to be way better then you are; I think that can never be a bad thing. My dad has always told me to find someone that not only has my standards and morals. But is more perfect then me. Now that you are thinking that I am dating some amazing girl... I am not, yet. However I have met someone who shows such a great example of how girls should be, act, and present them self that it makes me want to change my life in a way that I would deserve someone like that given the opportunity to date them.
So as of today, I have switched my classes from 14 units to 18 units. I have more of a desire to be physically fit. I need to be ready to support a family whenever I have the opportunity to get married. Why take more classes? I am 24 years old. I am about 3 years behind most guys my age. I have a lot of making up to do. I have been blessed to have supportive parents and the opportunity to have scholarships and things that will pay for my school. I need to take advantage of these things while I have them and catch up in life so I can graduate earlier and be able to start my career sooner. Here is a little quote I would like to end with:

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” John Quincy Adams

Its amazing how there are so many leaders around us that motivate us in different ways day to day. Even the little things that happen that can change our level of motivation or even change our way of life.

1 comment:

  1. Man, you put our blog to shame.... i mean i have pictures and all that jazz but you BLOG boy!! haha..

    ReplyDelete