Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Introduction

I have decided to fall into the footsteps of the "great ones" before me and update those who are interested about my Journey through this life changing experience. As all of you know I have finally done what I have been talking about doing for years. I am now a student of BYU Idaho. I have entitled this blog Why Idaho due to the fact some of you might really be asking why. I hope to show all of you why I felt I needed to come here as well as show you that it is completely worth it. I know that in the months prior to coming up here, I would tell everyone different reasons. Some of which being girls, girls, sand dunes, girls, and sand dunes. Ok, so I might have told my dad that it was for education purposes. However, I have been up here less then a week and I can throw all of that out the window. I hope everyone enjoys the posts yet to come as you see me progress towards being a better person as well as be an example to all of those who can benefit from it.

1 comment:

  1. Do you want me to add you to my blog roll? Ask Kevin to add you to his, that should get more readers as well.

    I am a little surprised but not really, well more surprised that you are willing to share it. I always knew you had it in you.

    ReplyDelete